Banner

Online store providing jewelry imported from Taiwan and Korea, Handmade Swarovski Jewelry, Pandora Style Jewelry and beads, and TVXQ/JYJ goods

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Feedback

Please leave any feedback or comments on the items you’ve ordered here. Thanks!

posted by moldysquash at 8:52 pm

28 Comments »

1. Prompt and friendly emails =)
    quick delivery, received within 1 week.
    Items were very nice!
    Thanks!

Comment by Char — December 5, 2007 @ 7:49 pm

2. Hey, I received the earrings today. I don’t have a soomi account so I ant reply on your status thread. =)

Thanks

Comment by Diana — February 5, 2008 @ 2:37 pm

3. oops, meant to type soompi. =)

Comment by Diana — February 5, 2008 @ 2:38 pm

4. Great Seller.
    great communication/reply.
    My items were well packaged. Overall, very happy with the transaction. ^_^

Comment by VioletGirl — July 10, 2008 @ 3:11 am

5. Really happy with the quality of the earrings ^_^. Great service and friendly emails, too. Overall great transaction. Thanks a bunch!

Comment by Purin-chan — July 22, 2008 @ 7:32 pm

6. i received my earrings in less than a week! thank you! the package was packaged so well too! =)

Comment by carol — July 23, 2008 @ 9:11 pm

7. I received the earrings and they were well packaged. Thank you! Will buy from again.

Comment by Victoria — August 13, 2008 @ 7:53 pm

8. earrings packaged really well & came super fast. tysm, definitely buying from you again!

Comment by D — September 12, 2008 @ 9:12 pm

9. Very professional and well packed =D good communication too and I will definitely buy again when there’s more stock ^_^ thanks for the extra present with the initial order invoice! <3

Comment by Kelvena — October 7, 2008 @ 10:40 am

10. Bought from again and received the same quality of service =P thank you!

Comment by Kelvena — October 24, 2008 @ 10:17 am

11. Good communication and poster came in perfect condition. Will definitely buy from again. 🙂

Comment by Cath — November 27, 2008 @ 7:16 am

12. Beautiful earrings and great service! Thanks! I look forward to buying from you again. 🙂

Comment by Emily — December 20, 2008 @ 1:39 am

13. The product is wonderful.
    The Package was totally cute.
    Communication is awesome.
    Shipping time is fair.

Thanks!
    Great buying experience.
    Will buy again 😉

Comment by Kyawswar — January 21, 2009 @ 12:16 pm

14. Got my order in about a week! Cutest earrings ever and great service. Would definitely order from again! 🙂

Comment by Coo — February 2, 2009 @ 5:50 pm

15. hi! i received your packet today!!! Thanks a lootttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the earrings are very cute 😉

Comment by Ngoc-Ha — March 2, 2009 @ 8:51 am

16. thank you !My earrings came 5 days after you said that you sent them =)

Comment by Lena V. — March 23, 2009 @ 10:30 am

17. I received the earrings today. It was packaged really well with so many layers of bubble wrap!! I’m glad because it ensures the item is safe. Great seller and very cute items! <3

Comment by Colleen — April 6, 2009 @ 9:29 pm

18. Excellent Seller, Very nice, fast replies.
    – Well Packaged, Fast
    – Items were exactly as pictured and described

<3 Everything was great <3
    <3 Definately Recommend <3

Comment by Hanna — June 6, 2009 @ 5:50 pm

19. YOU HAVE TO BUY FROM HER.
    LIKE.. YOU MUST!!!
    EVERYTHING IS P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
    ITS YOUR LOST IF YOU DONT BUY FROM HER, LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!

LOL, I sound like those commercial people XD.

A very honest, approachable, nice, awesome, FANTASTIC, OMG seller. You get my point.

She tells you when she receives your payment. She ships out everything sooooooo quickly. You blink your eyes once, yr parcel is here~~~ LOL

JUST BUY FROM HER, OKAY??? XD

Comment by Rachel — September 3, 2009 @ 2:44 pm

20. Very friendly! Items are well-packaged with bubble-wraps for extra protection. Reasonable prices for TVXQ’s official merchandise. Will definitely deal with her again.

Comment by Carmen — December 15, 2009 @ 4:46 pm

21. The earrings I got were very well packaged.
    The box they came in was sooo cute~
    Service and communication was really nice.
    Thank you so much!

Comment by Em — February 3, 2010 @ 12:55 am

22. Love the earrings. Well packaged. Very good and prompt replies. Probably will buy again 🙂

Comment by Melissa — February 17, 2010 @ 12:52 am

23. I received the earrings today~ The box they came with was very cute ^_^

The earrings were as described and looked like the pictures.
    Service was good~ Shipping was pretty fast o_o

I will definitely come back :3

Comment by Minako — March 9, 2010 @ 9:17 am

24. i loveeeed the rainie earringss! the shipping was pretty fast 😀 which made me super happyy~

i will definitely buy again! ;D

Comment by grace — June 20, 2010 @ 2:25 am

25. I received my order today! YAY!
    Very happy with the items and they were very well packaged.
    Overall a very good transaction 😀

Will buy again! 😀

Comment by Linda — August 1, 2010 @ 10:18 pm

26. hi!!
    I’m really interested in Rainie’s Earrings are you still selling? I’ll be waiting your replay
    see ya then 😀

Carito

Comment by Carolina — July 17, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

27. I just received my package today~!
    The album I bought was extremely well-packaged, and the shipping was fast, about five days. The communication was great, the prices, in my opinion, were amazing, and hopefully, I’ll deal with her again. ^^ Thank you so much!

Comment by Elisabeth — October 31, 2011 @ 3:12 pm

28. Received my package today!
    The earrings were extremely well packaged and the box is super pretty!
    And of course the earrings themselves are gorgeous. Thank you so much!

Comment by Catherine — May 3, 2012 @ 6:15 pm